Caregiver Job Opening
Join our team! We are looking for caregivers who are dedicated to providing the highest level of in-home, non-medical care for clients living in San Luis Obispo County, CA. Helping seniors age in place brings us joy. We all share a purpose to display compassion, grow and learn in our career.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medicine reminders
- Companionship: engaging them in conversation and activities
- Transportation to doctor’s visits, errands
- Stand by safety supervision
- Personal care – hygiene, dressing, grooming
- Assisting with ambulation/mobility
- Be reliable with consistent on time arrival
- Thoroughly understand Care Plan and complete the associated tasks
- When you see a change in the client’s mental and/or physical condition, report this to your supervisor immediately
- Recognize that you have the greatest opportunity to build rapport with clients and problem solve with them
- Timely and accurately document completion of care plan tasks, notes and clock in/clock out using company software
- Professional caregiving experience and/or Certified as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)/Home Health Aide (HHA).
- We are happy to consider personal/family care-giving experience in our evaluation process.
- Acceptable verbal and written English skills
- Two letters of recommendation from your former/current supervisors
- Registered on the Home Care Aide Registry as a Home Care Aide, or willing to receive assistance to become registered.
- Negative results of Tuberculosis test/chest x-ray 90 days prior to employment or within seven days after employment.
- At least 18 years old and acceptable Form I-9 documents which provide identity and authorization to work.
- If driving, DMV record print out, automobile registration and liability insurance.
- Acceptable range of motion Physical Therapist screening
- Negative drug screen
- Competitive pay
- Paid orientation and approved training
- Flexible schedule – nice work/life balance
- Holiday pay
- Direct deposit
- Caregiver Referral Bonus Program
- Comfortable company culture – focused on support and encouragement. We help you achieve your professional goals.
- New employees - we pay for new Home Care Aide Registry process.
Call today for more information: 805.238.3500