A non-medical in home caregiver is beneficial to you and your loved one in many ways. You can rest assured that your loved one is looked after and has regular companionship. At Christian Love Home Care, we offer the following services:
- Personal Care - eating, toileting, dressing, bathing, walking, and exercise
- Homemaker - meal preparation, cleaning, and chores
- Companion/Sitter - conversation, entertainment, and a friendly companion
- Respite - short term breaks for you
- Friendly Reassurance - healthy discussions, and support
- Other chores - errand running, and pet care, etc.
- Assisting with medication that the client self-administers. This includes medication reminders
- Transportation - doctor's appointments, hospital discharge, errands, and social events
All services are provided by well-trained and compassionate staff. All home care aides are thoroughly background screened, are registered with the Home Care Aide Registry as part of the California Department of Social Services Home Care Bureau. Furthermore, our home care aides are insured, bonded and have workers' compensation insurance coverage.
Call Christian Love Home Care today to talk to one of our staff about providing care for your loved one.
Call now: 805.238-3500